By accessing the website at https://NFTforsale, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The information provided on this website does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website’s content as such. NFTforsale.art does not recommend that any NFT or cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
Accuracy of Information
NFTforsale.art will strive to ensure accuracy of information listed on this website although it will not hold any responsibility for any missing or wrong information. NFTforsale.art provides all information as is. You understand that you are using any and all information available here at your own risk.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on NFTforsale.art’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NFTforsale.art’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NFTforsale.art at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
NFTforsale.art has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NFTforsale.art of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Website allows users to submit and post comments and content in various places (“Content“). You assume sole responsibility for your Content and for the consequences of posting it.
Content submitted by users does not reflect the views of the Website. Publishing Content does not warrant its validity, reliability, accuracy, legality or it being up-to-date.
Any content and information on the Website of any kind (including, but not limited to, data, text, photos, graphics, video, etc.) is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, re-sell or make any other use except private reading. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Diminish or infringe proprietary rights of us or others, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks;
- Add any Content creating a risk to a person’s safety, privacy, security or health;
- Add any Content identifying other persons without obtaining their consent to the disclosure of their personally identifiable information, or pertaining to minors and identifying them, their personal information or their address and contact information;
- Add any Content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous or invades the privacy of others;
- Add any Content that is that is harassing, offensive, threatening or vulgar;
- Add any Content that is characterized by, or that encourages racism or unlawfully discriminates on the basis of race, origin, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, occupation, sexual orientation, illness, physical or mental disability, faith, political view or socio-economical class;
- Add any Content that is that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, or gives rise to civil liability or other lawsuit;
- Add any Content that is that promotes pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law or under these Terms;
- Add any Content that is containing promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Add any Content that is containing viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Add any Content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Add any Content that is, in our sole judgment (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or (d) which may expose us, our affiliates, users or anyone related to us to any harm or liability of any type.
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any other third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor are we liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, profanity or any other objectionable Content of any kind you may encounter.
- As a provider of this Website, we are not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in the Website. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through the Website, we reserves the right, and have absolute discretion, to examine the Content before or after its publication, prevent publication of inappropriate or otherwise inadequate or erroneous Content, or remove such Content after its publication, as we may see fit (even when such Content does not breach these Terms). Yet we do not normally use our right to monitor Content and do so only in rare cases.
- We retain our sole discretion to determine which Content will be published, the duration of its publication, its location, design and any other matter pertaining to the publication of Content within the Website. We do not guarantee that all content will be published, in general or for any limited time.
- If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, your Content or any of your rights, please let us know by e-mailing us at [email protected].
- Any use of the website in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Website or to respond thereto.